Friday, November 16, 2012

Bloomin Aussie Beautiful

 We also have heard from many folks (Australians and Canadians alike) that they wish we offered a set that spelled greetings an a way that they were accustomed to - words like "colour," "favourite," "neighbour," and more! So, we put our thinking caps on and today, we introduce you to.... Bloomin Aussie Florals


It was fun learning about florals that I will probably never see in person, I am sure there are tons of flowers that I have never and will never see IRL. I had to Google images to find out what color a Golden (should have given me a clue) Wattle could be colored. I found only one color...........and it was golden.


I used one of the new Flourishes Classic dies for my card today. Look for them soon in the store. Flourishes has also added bundles of single color buttons to coordinate with their Color Make Easy collection system of papers, inks, markers, ribbons, now embellishments. Look for them Here.


Stamp; bloomin Aussie floral
Ink; Memento, Copic Y21, W1, Y06, YG91, YG93,G99 , Versa Mark watermark pad,
Paper; CME  Tiger Lily paper  and seam binding ribbon and Buttons, all from the CME system embellishments   





And guess what -- today there will be FIVE mystery bloggers! So, the more love you leave in the form of a comment on these blogs below, the better your chances of winning!! We'll be giving away today's set - Bloomin' Aussie Florals plus we'll be giving away one each of our four new die sets! So get hopping and amp up your chance to WIN!



You might think that this is the end of the excitement, but NO! We have more! Fresh off the manufacturing line comes a whole new line of custom dies! These aren't just any shapes. They are special! Why? Because in addition to being nested template dies custom created by Spellbinders Paper Arts exclusively for Flourishes, these dies all offer pierced accents! Say goodbye to piercing templates - these dies do it for you in one step! They are all a part of the Perfectly Pierced Collection! And, here's a peek at
 Perfectly Pierced Classic WindowsPerfectly Pierced Victorian OvalsPerfectly Pierced Classic HourglassPerfectly Pierced Classic Frame

Have you entered the challenge to be in the running to win the entire release? Well, we have the Be Progressive Challenge that closes today at 5PM EST -- still time to enter to win our entire new release! Plus, we have our daily mystery bloggers. Be sure to check back to see if your name lands in the Winner's Circle! Thanks for stopping by this week and joining us for all the fun!
 Happy Stamping!

47 comments:

Betsye Rose said...

love the POP of color!

ktfabian said...

How pretty! Your card is beautiful!

Jan Castle said...

Your Wattle looks so real...nicely done! Thanks for the chance to win an Aussie set...it's wonderful! The dies certainly will add a great dimension to projects!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

Karen W said...

The card is gorgeous and I can't wait to get my hands on these stamps and the dies.

Colleen said...

Beautiful card and wonderful layout.
Thank U 4 this opportunity.
ColleenB.

Anonymous said...

I have not seen a wattle either but your colouring of it certainly is lovely! Love the great shading you've done on the leaves. Beautiful card.
Beth Greco

Alina said...

Lovely card!

Anonymous said...

I love your card. I like that you used a different part of the stamp.

Colleen said...

Sharon,
Love your card, this is the image I was waiting to see. Love the rose, but this one is so flirtatious and whimsy I can see it hanging all over just as you have it.

Connie MacFarlane said...

Very pretty Sharon! Love these new floral images and die cuts.

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

I just love all the different looks you DT have given to this gorgeous set! Very pretty with the new dies!!

Tricia

Betty Benton said...

Yours is the first example of the Golden Wattle I've seen -- thanks for inking it up!!! Your card showcases it beautifully (even for those of us who have never seen one!!)

Tosha said...

Stunning image and you have done a wonderful job showcasing it. Thanks for the share.

TLady said...

Sharon! Your card is LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!! :) Everyone seems to be doing PAPER PIERCING--one of my FAVORITE things to do!!!! :) LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!! :) DAH! JUST REMEMBERED, they COME WITH THE DIE! LOL (My age is showing through!) :) Your ribbon is pretty too! LOVE the way you tucked it under the die! VERY UNIQUE! AND WONDERFUL COLORING too! :)

Allison Cope Israels said...

Absolutely wonderful Sharon! I love your use of the dies with your stamped image. Fabulous colouring!

Lynda said...

Love the 'golden' yellow tone...such a pretty and cheerful card.

Carol Dee said...

PERFECT, so glad you colored it true to life! G'day.

guilinger2 said...

I love the flowers and the
dies! Great coloring, too! and the Aussie greeting is fun!

Jary said...

Love these new flowers!!

stampqueen said...

Very pretty card - wow, by budget verses all the great sets and dies this month...I think my budget is going to lose!!!

HappyCrafter said...

Love this golden wattle, what a great image, and you did a fab job with the coloring!

K. Joy said...

The more I see of the seam binding ribbon, the more I like it! So pretty! Love the mini buttons by the sentiment. Thanks for sharing!!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the new dies.

Rosemary said...

very pretty card... love that you chose to color the golden wattle!

Pattie J. said...

Love these new dies and how they pop the image. Love your coloring and choice of embellishments. just gorgeous...thanks for sharing.

Miriam Prantner said...

I really love this sentiment, so different and fun.

Donna said...

Lovely colors and design for your card. I am really excited about the dies. How cool to be able to paper pierce too in one step. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and I never heard of a Golden Wattle. Love the new dies. Mary L Schreiber

Shanna Shands said...

Lovely layout. I love the seam binding ribbon behind the die.

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

Lovely card. Very "golden". Cheers.

ChristineCreations said...

Aw Sharon, maybe someday you'll get to see them in person :) Great use of the new dies!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Lovely Sharon and great use of the new dies.

lindagrady said...

This is such a pretty floral image; a must-have. Thanks for the chance to win it.

Linda Carson said...

Quite lovely!

Lori said...

WOW!!! Stunning!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the yellow contrast and the dies used on this pretty card.

christi said...

oh, just love the aussie sentiments and the flowers are gorgous. love the ones used her. great!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Beautiful! I love this image.

Stampin_melissa said...

Love your card! Love these new die sets too! Oh my, please pardon my drooling! :D

Nan G said...

Stunning!

Becky said...

Gorgeous!!

Helen F said...

Such a great card. Oh so Aussie! I love the wattle! Thanks for the chance to win.

Debbie Minter said...

A very pretty card!

Diane said...

Pretty...I have a bush with a flower kind of like this called Oregon Gold...I know its different, but it reminds me of it....so pretty!

Greta said...

Sweet card!

Terry said...

Lovely.
Your colouring, placement - everything is lovely.

Heather Jensen said...

Your flowers look amazing. I love them in this new die too. :)